Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Leaf Me Alone



Man oh man, the garden is getting huge! Tomatoes are out of control with lots of flowers but no tomatoes yet. I do have lovely baby Summer Squash and Peter Pan squash. The squash blossoms are the purtiest things you ever did see. Now if I pick the blossoms to fill with cheese and deep fry and eat will that halt the squash from growing? Hum, need to get the Sunset Bible out.



Beans, onion and leeks are doing really well. Had my first onion the other night. Tastes great but still could use a few more weeks in the dirt.

Now I will just torture you with more photos of my happy and healthy Fog Garden...screw you plant guy at Flower Craft who laughed when I told him where I was planning on planting a vegetable garden in San Francisco.


2 comments:

  1. N - I need help organizing photos onto the post.
    When is our pink wine and computer training night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll trade you photo mgmt session for squash blossoms! Mine are still blossom-less, likely due to transplant trauma. So sad.

    ReplyDelete

you no longer need a gmail account to post a comment! (but please do the word verification so we know you're not a robot!) gracias!