Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Punch Drunk Slug



Damn slugs are eating my lettuce so I've decided to have a party. Beer party that is. Filled plastic plates with beer that we don't drink. Hopefully they do. Also, combed through the leaves of the lettuce and found about 10 of the suckers. Went to check this morning and no slugs but lots of deal pill bugs. I actually have a ton in the garden. They hide in the corners of the beds. Do they eat seedlings? If so, they are now dead and all is good in the garden. If they don't, I am a bad person and have killed good pests.

1 comment:

  1. if you were pouring homemade margaritas, *I'd* probably wind up dead in your garden. Dead drunk, that is...

    ReplyDelete

you no longer need a gmail account to post a comment! (but please do the word verification so we know you're not a robot!) gracias!