Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SUPERB



Labour of Love.

Kris' LUNADO JAM: Apricot and Strawberry & Ginger (!!!!) jams are TO DIE FOR!!

Wait, I just died. Okay, okay, but SERIOUSLY, this woman should have her own farmer's market stand, because these little pots of gold are super-duper-delicious!! Can I just say? SUPER fruit. SUPER. FRUIT.

I didn't even have enough toast, but I went through the jar of apricot like **SNAP** THAT. I may or may not have licked the jar lid. (Best you don't really know)

:::

ps. I helped cut out the circular labels. My claim to fame. [grin]

1 comment:

  1. Aw shucks. Glad you like the jam. The apricot did turn out pretty good. This weekend I'm off to Love Apple Farm in Santa Cruz to learn more canning secrets from the experts.

    ReplyDelete

you no longer need a gmail account to post a comment! (but please do the word verification so we know you're not a robot!) gracias!