Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Week 4 Lunado Garden


Even though we have had cold, wet and overcast weather for the past week and I want to hide on the couch with a good movie and popcorn, the garden is thriving.




I pulled apart all the little bunches of onions and fennel. It took FOREVER but is now all pretty in little rows. I also think my squash plant was actually 2 so pulled it apart. It now has scary looking yellow leaves. Anyone know why?


Snowball tree is getting even poofier(is that a word?).


I'm planning to pull out bug-eaten basil and plant some kind of bean.


Lettuce is growing like crazy! It's so pretty, I hate to pull off the leaves but a salad may be in order for the weekend.


El gato esta en al jardin.

1 comment:

  1. so, are we having a salad brunch on sunday? [wink]

    ReplyDelete

you no longer need a gmail account to post a comment! (but please do the word verification so we know you're not a robot!) gracias!